Facebook has recently released a huge update over their mobile app for iOS. Facebook 3.5 is now available in the App Store which fixes bugs and added new features to the iPhone and iPod Touch. This also primarily stops the jailbreak hack that enable iPad version. Facebook will soon release its official iPad app very soon, with version 3.5 being the last update before an iPad counterpart will be available.
Here are the latest features for Facebook 3.5:
Made it easier to share with who you want
- Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
- Added the ability to share external links from a web view
- Added new design for Profile and Group Wall
- Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved Notifications speed
- Fixed a number of Chat bugs
- Made it easier to select filters in News Feed
- Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing
- Fixed a number of Photos bugs
- Improved performance and stability overall
While Facebook 3.5 version has brought a lot of good things for the iPhone users, we also hope for the iPad version to be released sooner!